Monday 28 December 2009

Giving Halton and Britain the change it needs

I am extremely grateful for all the offers of help and support I have received over the last 14 months since being selected in Halton.

I appreciate however that not everyone has the time, or is able, to come to Halton to help out on the campaign, but they still want to play their part and have asked me how they can help.

By donating a few pounds they can make a big difference to the campaign. I have therefore established a “fighting fund” to raise money for the final months of the campaign. It can be accessed by clicking on the "donate" button on the right hand side of my blog.

Every pound donated will be spent in Halton. Every pound donated can make a difference. Every pound donated will mean a lot to me. I really appreciate any support you can give as together we try to give Halton and the country the change it needs. A few pounds can make all the difference.

Please feel free to share this link with any friends, colleagues, neighbours etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please could you outline what number on the "Conservative target list" Halton is?

According to

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/elections/results/general_elections/uk-general-election-2006/halton?

the Conservatives fought out second place with the Lib Dems, whilst Mr Twigg got treble either of your votes