Wednesday 31 December 2008

Bring on 2009!

2009 is a hugely important year for our country. More than any other time in the last 20 years Britain needs strong, clear, and responsible leadership as we face into the uncertainties of the economic downturn. Britain needs a government with the right judgment to tackle these challenges and the long term answers to sort out the mess we are in. Britain needs change.

We in the Conservative Party must continue to put the case for change in our country. We must continue to work hard to win the trust of the people we seek to serve. I am looking forward to playing my part in Halton and giving the people of Runcorn, Widnes and Hale the representation they deserve.

2009 is also a hugely important year for me personally as I am getting married. I cannot wait.

Bring it on!

No comments: