Thursday 13 November 2008

The hard work starts here

Last night I was given the honour of being adopted by the Halton Conservative Association as their prospective parliamentary candidate.

I am absolutely delighted and humbled by the faith they have put in me and will repay that faith with 100% commitment and dedication.

I am looking forward to working with all our councillors and members to give Halton the representation it deserves, in Parliament and on the Council. Together we will take the fight to Labour and Liberals- the hard work starts here!

I would also like to pay tribute to my fellow candidates who were unsuccessful last evening. They are all outstanding individuals who will do our Party and our country proud when they are selected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben, you fully deserve it, all the way.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you fully deserve it, all the way.